Savesta SeeWell, 60 count
For Visual Health and Performance
Lengthy or intensive tasks can strain the eyes. So can reading, visually demanding tasks with cell phones or computers, driving for long periods, and glaring lights. SeeWell provides clinically validated levels of nutrients to support glare reduction and healthy visual function.
SeeWell may support:
- Eye, macula, and retina health
- Fatigued eyes
- Visual performance
- Astaxanthin is an anti-aging carotenoid extracted from a species of freshwater microalgae (Haematococcus pluvialis) for eye support. Clinical studies have demonstrated that 6 mg of astaxanthin per day helps support eyesight even when the eyes are under strain. Astaxanthin supports blood flow to the eyes and overall visual wellbeing.
- Lutein and Zeaxanthin are known as the ocular carotenoids because they accumulate in our eyes and form the yellow pigmentation of the macula of the central retina. Lutein and zeaxanthin help to support the eyes by helping to fight free radicals. Supplementing the diet with lutein and zeaxanthin helps support visual performance and recovery from glare.
- Blackcurrants (Ribes nigrum) are rich in anthocyanins, which accounts for their deep purple-black color. Their concentration in blackcurrants is higher than that of blackberries or blueberries—two of the best food sources known. In clinical trials, blackcurrant extract at 50 mg of anthocyanins helped support visual performance of those with fatigued eyes.
- Triphala ("three fruits") is a highly esteemed, ancient Ayurvedic formula traditionally used to support vision and in Tibet culture to promote eye-sight. Triphala consists of equal parts of the powdered fruits of three trees: Belleric Myrobalan (Terminalia bellerica), Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia chebula) and Amla(Phyllanthus emblica).
- Goji Berry (Lycium barbarum) is a thorny shrub native to northern Asia with sweet, reddish-orange berries. In Chinese tradition, the berries are widely regarded for supporting vision.
"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Mohandas Ghandi
In Ayurveda there are seven basic body constitutions resulting from the predominance of one or more energetic influences or Doshas. The Doshas, Vata, Pitta and Kapha, influence physical, mental and spiritual health. Everyone is considered to be a unique combination of these three body influences. Your natural Doshic state of balance is called Prakruti.
Directions: Take 2 capsules daily in divided doses with meals, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
60 vegetarian capsules
About Savesta, the company
A blossoming lotus and the majestic Taj Mahal blend with the double helix of a strand of DNA and the twisted serpents of the staff of life. This is not just Savesta’s logo; it is a perfect representation of their combination of Ayurvedic wisdom with cutting edge technology.
Savesta has been in the fore front of producing the most potent line of standardized herbal extracts, bioactives, and herbal dietary supplements that synergistically combines the ancient wisdom of Ayurveda with the advanced phyto-technology that helps to provide optimal health and well-being.
Sophisticated analytical testing equipment allows Savesta to screen herbal materials for high levels of the desired plant compounds and screen out undesirables like heavy metals and pesticides. Savesta’s herbal extracts are non-irradiated, and produced using only pure water and alcohol without using toxic solvents.
Savesta guarantees the potency of all of their products. The strength of each batch is verified by their advanced laboratory and then re-checked by a leading, independent testing facility. Savesta prides themselves on having the highest international standards for herb extract manufacturing.
It is not only product potency that sets Savesta apart from the competition. Each products is developed with the expertise of the Savesta Advisory Board, which includes some of the worlds most renowned Ayurvedic physicians and scientists. Savesta also looks for the most earth-friendly, sustainable choice at every step in the production of Savesta products.
Sustainably Wildcrafted, GMO free, and no animal-derived ingredients
Savesta’s products feature vegetarian capsules and tablets with no animal-derived or GMO ingredients. Many of the herbs used to produce Savesta's extracts are wildcrafted and harvested in a responsible way that preserves the plants in the wild.
Organic cotton stuffing
Cotton is one of the most demanding of all crops for synthetic fertilizers and pesticides. Savesta supports organic farming techniques by only using organic cotton as the stuffing in their bottles. It can be recycled in compost or reused as you please.
Bottles are easily recyclable #2 plastic, HDPE & BPA free
Each bottle is custom manufactured especially for Savesta. Distinctive, beautiful, and environmentally clean, each bottle is made from HPDE, #2 plastic. It is used to make milk jugs and is currently one of the most widely and easily recycled plastics. Savesta bottles can simply be recycled with milk jugs. Bottles are BPA free.
Savesta is headquarted in India. Every aspect of production of Savesta ingredients is carefully supervised at their 50,000 square-foot factory in Southern India. This state-of-the-art, nutriceutical complex operates strictly according to GMPs, and is ISO 9001:2000, ISO 22000:2005, Kosher, and Halal certified.